Wednesday, August 31, 2011

my pants

so.. monday night at clothiers guild... i cut out a pattern for my pants... sewed them together...adjusted.... ripped out the seams and cut out my pieces of linen for my "real" pants...only to sew the first piece on upside down... now i am gonna resew together the pattern... so see if it will still work up side down or.. if i will have to rip out an hr of handsewing.... ug... wish me luck

btw.. i went with the soft rust linen for the pants as there is ample documentation for red leggings ... or pants


so as of today... braies... done
   drawstring done... did a linen fingerlooped braid...
       had enough time to do one for HRH ronan's pants as well
undertunic... done
trousers... rust material... cut out and began sewing


overtunic... decide color and DO
linen socks... decide color and DO
shoes... design cut and DO

No comments:

Post a Comment